$120 Wildhorn Snowboard Ski Helmet & Goggle Kids XS Package AR325
Size XS Kids 48-53cm
Boa style adjust and 2 liners 3mm and 5mm
Color orange amber
About this item
- TRUSTED BY THE BEST: Wildhorn is a proud supplier of the US Ski Team. Designed in Utah by avid skiers and boarders, our snow helmets offer the protection your little one will need on the mountain. For young groms that never sit down, the Spire youth ski helmet and goggle combo helps protect their domes with an in-mold construction and a comfortable, customizable fit while they're getting faster and faster on the slopes.
- SAFETY & PERFORMANCE: Reliable protection is a must when sending your young shredder out into the wild. The in-mold construction provides adult-worthy protection in a youth-specific size. An integrated adjustable dial fit system helps customize the right fit and comfort for different head shapes and sizes. The Spire is also ASTM certified which means the helmet has passed all regulatory requirements for safety.
- INCLUDES PREMIUM GOGGLE: We matched each Spire helmet character with premium ski goggles. The Yeti comes with a 57% VLT lens. This lens is ideal for use in most conditions (cloudy and sunny). The semi-mirroring is helpful in allowing parents or instructors to see the eyes of the young skiers. The lens has an anti-scratch and anti-fog coating along with 100% UV protection. The straps are fully adjustable.
- FIT: Ideal for ages 3-8 (use sizing chart for instructions on how to measure) this ultralight low-profile helmet protects and deflects the impact of slushy tumble rolls. We know your little ones grow faster than we’d like so we included 2 liners with your kids helmet. As they grow you can change the liner size to fit their current measurements and comfort.
- VENTILATION: The ventilation channels integrated into the helmet draw fresh air in the front and pull moisture out the back. These built in-channels help to keep your little rider’s goggles clear and aid in maintaining a balanced and comfortable temperature all day long.