150cm Elan Mag Exar Skis & Tyrolia ESP SP 10 Bindings & Dalbello Boots Used rtl Package
Elan Mag Exar Skis & Tyrolia/Elan ESP SP 10 Bindings Used Magexar Package
SOLD AS IS (FINAL SALE) USED
USED-The Elan Mag Exar is a great ski for progressing skiers looking to take on all pistes on the mountain. Stiff enough to give good hold whatever the snow conditions without being too responsive for the novice to intermediate skier.This ski was used in a small mountain resort rental program for a few years. The tops have moderate to heavy scratches and scuff marks. There is p-tex on the base that was done well. The bases are smooth and in good shape. The edges are straight. A resort name engraved on the topsheet. Sold as is, no returns on this item.(see pics of the c sized chips)
The core of the ski is the most important part of the ski in ensuring that pressure is sent to the edges quickly and efficiently and the Express technology does just that.
- Monoblock Construction
- Comprex Wood Core
- Traditional Camber Profile
- Fiberglass Layers
- Sintered Base
Includes Tyrolia/Elan SP 10 Demo Bindings – DIN Range 2.5 - 10
Demo Bindings Come Mounted to Skis – Always have a certified binding technician adjust your bindings.
Dalbello Vantage VT Ski Boots for beginner to intermediate skiers. This boot has ratchet leg buckles that are easier to close than traditional buckles. They also give you a larger adjustment range around your calf. The Vantage VT is designed for the rental market which makes them tough and durable.
- Four buckles, two ratchet buckles
- Tongue Pull Loop
- Canting Adjustment on side of boot
- Ski - Walk Switch on back of boot
- Last is 105mm wide
- Flex Index 60
- colors may vary slightly by size
|Size (cm)||Radius (m)||Nose (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)|
- Note USED RENTAL ITEM - SOLD AS IS (NO RETURNS ON THIS ITEM)- Depending on model and style of the Item, they will have been ridden more or less as our rentals. These will likely show some wear, but this shouldn’t change their riding properties. Normal wear and tear. shows typical signs of wear from previous use. You should expect some cosmetic scuffing/scratching.oxidation throughout that is commonly seen on used boots. These also may also have ID tags used for tracking. Being rental items they are built tough, stronger than average boots to last longer. We inspect every pair prior to shipping to make sure there is no significant damage. In many cases these products were made extra tough in the factory to with stand the toughest conditions.The reduced price and flawless functionality of our Used items means you get optimum value for your money!