Elan FX Race DH Plate 211cm Men's Skis
Elan FX Race DH Plate 211cm Men's Skis.AA0.590
The Elan FX DH World Cup Plate is a racing ski made by Elan that is intended for expert level or professional skiers and has been used in many World events. Some key features of the The FX DH WC Plate model ski has been laminated from tip to tail and is separately shaped for each model and size which gives them a completely custom core. This makes the ski more responsive and durable as it works to maintain its flex while directly transmitting its power to the edges, for a firm and stable ride. Elan Race skis have been crafted for enhanced edge hold and stability, making them both fast and reliable. FEATURES Dual TI (Duel Titanium) Dual TI empowers the skis with enhanced edge control in all snow conditions, ensures a harmonious flex pattern and brings superior responsiveness.
- RST Sidewall: The vertical sidewalls deliver optimum edge hold from tip-to-tail and a direct transfer of power to the edges at high speed.
- Waveflex Technology: The WaveFlex profile brings together a harmonious flex pattern with stiff torsional stability. Combined, they ensure easier turn initiation, high speed stability and improved edge grip.
- Response Frame Woodcore: Laminated Woodcore Specifically shaped for each model and size, Elan’s extremely durable and responsive tip-to-tail laminated woodcore delivers supreme edge-to-edge power transmission
- World Cup Race Plate: Built by Vist, the bi-denstiy race plate (metal top / polymer bottom) is built to perform with it’s unique dual plate layout, 14 mm height, unique fixation to the ski all ensure better torsional stability, smooth free-flex and excellent power transition.
- NOTE: The binding mounting holes are pre-drilled so only assembly is required.